The performance of a fire protection system depends not only on the quality of the product, but in the quality of its maintenance program.
Our specialist areas of inspection, testing, service & maintenance include:
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Thermal and Smoke Alarm Systems
- Fire Hydrant and Hose Reel Systems
- Emergency Warning and Evacuation Systems
- Occupant Warning Systems
- Fixed & Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Doors & Frames
- Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Gas Suppression Systems
- Restaurant Suppression Systems
- Pump Sets - Diesel & Electric
- Water Storage
For any equipment to perform at maximum efficiency, particularly in an emergency, it must be meticulously serviced and tested at regular intervals to ensure it works when you might need it.
Our maintenance team can repair and service a full range of equipment and fire systems whether it is extinguisher testing and refills to maintaining large scale suppression systems. Our expert technicians work with a minimum of intrusion into the running of your business whilst ensuring your systems are ready for deployment should the need ever arise.